Multimedia Services are offered at the Strozier Library Main floor - near the Exit and Circulation Desk.
For additional help with multimedia services and research, consult our Multimedia Research Guide or come visit us.
- Help get started on becoming independent media creators and users
- Capture, edit, and burn video and audio.
- Scan, resize, and refine images.
Faculty and Instructors
- Incorporate sound, images, and video into classroom presentations.
- Get help with all sorts of projects, from preparing graphics for press to producing instructional videos and documentaries
- Viewing stations are available on the Main Floor of Strozier Library near the Circulation Desk.
- These can be used by current students and faculty with valid FSU ID to watch videos in both our closed, course reserves, and Open DVD collections.
- Headphones are available for checkout with a valid FSU ID.
Equipment and Software
- Soundforge 8.0
- Garage Band (Mac)
- Soundtrack (Mac)
- Turntable, Mini-Disc Player/Recorder, DAT Player, Cassette Player/Recorder, Microphones
- Camtasia Studio 3.0
- Camtasia SnagIt 8.0
- Vegas 8.0
- DVD Architect
- Livetype (Mac)
- Final Cut Express HD (Mac)
- iMovie HD (Mac)
- iDVD (Mac)
- iSight Webcam (Mac)
- Sony Handicam MiniDV Video Camera (in-house use only), DV/S-VHS Dual Playback/Recording Decks, Sony DirectDisc DVD Burner, VHS Dubbing Deck
- Dreamweaver MX
- Flash MX
- Graphics and Image Editing
- Photoshop CS2
- Fireworks MX
- Freehand MX
- Epson 10000XL, 2400XL, and 2450 Scanners; Wacom Tablet
Productivity, Presentations, Publishing
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Acrobat 8.0
- Adobe PageMaker