We Search the World for You... and Deliver!
Note: Before you request materials from the FSU Libraries ILL service please read the FAQ page.
For Law and Medical Libraries use links below:
Where do I place my request?
- Place your request for an Interlibrary Loan book or article using the ILL form.
- Use your FSUID and password to log in to ILLiad.
- Your FSUID and password are the same as your Blackboard and OMNI logon authentication.
How do I access my account?
- To view your account, check your requests, view outstanding requests, and change your profile, logon to ILLiad.
- On the left side of the screen choose from the menu.
- Include an OCLC, ISSN, or ISBN and DATE
- Including this information will ensure prompt processing of your request.
- Not sure what these numbers are, or how you can get more help with your Interlibrary Loan? Contact the Liaison for your area of study.
Distance Learners and Interlibrary Loan
- Distance Learners from FSU may request books and articles be delivered to their home.
- If you are a student who lives beyond 50 miles of the Tallahassee campus you may be elidgible to have materials sent to your home address.
Information for other libraries borrowing from FSU
- Other libraries and institions borrowing items from FSU may use this link to begin the process.
- FSU's loan period is four week (maximum) with a conditional two week renewal.
- Libraries may phone (850) 644-4171 or email for information.
Not sure if we have the item you need?
- Before you begin the process of borrowing from another institution using ILL make sure that the libraries do not have what you need.
- Please use the catalog or the Citation Linker to search for your item.
- Also consider using UBorrow for fast deliveries from other universities in Florida.
UBorrow and ILL: What's the difference?
- UBORROW allows you to request materials directly from participating libraries within Florida's state university system.
- UBorrow's unmediated borrowing service increases your access to the collections of the other universities in Florida and delivers more quickly than standard Interlibrary Loan.
Still have questions and need to contact the ILL Department?
Borrowing (FSU patrons): Email: email@example.com Phone: (850) 644-4466
Lending (Non-FSU Libraries) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (850) 644-4171